- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Fixed term - Until 21st July 2022
Full-time equivalent salary
- Grade 3 scp 4
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Have experience of working in a school
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills with children, colleagues and parents/carers
- Be reliable, enthusiastic, caring and motivated
- Be capable and confident in English and Mathematics
What the school offers its staff
Happy and enthusiastic children
- An extremely supportive and friendly staff team
- Opportunities to develop professionally, we invest significantly in providing CPD opportunities for all
staff, you will have access through our Research School to a wide range of professional
development, leadership opportunities and the best educational research and practice.
- A well-resourced school with on-site parking and rail and bus links close by.
- Health, wellbeing and work-life balance are important to us.
Commitment to safeguarding
The Laurels Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and well-being of every pupil. We expect all staff, governors, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
All staff are trained in Safeguarding annually, including the signs and indicators that a child may be being harmed or at risk of harm and the procedure to record and report any pupil disclosures.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 63.2 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.