- Grade 15, Point 3-4, £18,887 - £19,264 per annum, pro rata
Teaching Assistant job summary
30 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-3:00pm, Term Time & Inset Days
Grade 15, Point 3-4, £18,887 - £19,264 per annum, pro rata
Actual salary £13,056 - £13,316 – Start Date: September 2022
Due to increased funding, Frome College has a new vacancy for an additional Teaching Assistant to join the learning Support team in September 2022.
We want to hear from you if you are a committed, highly motivated, and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who has experience of working with young people to facilitate access to learning. The successful candidate will form part of a team of Teaching Assistants who provide consistently high standards of support in the areas of literacy, numeracy, language, behaviour, and social skills.
• This role attracts a First Aid allowance - full training will be provided, once qualified, you will support the school first aid provision on a rota basis and receive Additional First Aid Allowance of £248 per annum.
To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate that you are:
• Able to provide excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate well with young people focusing on access to learning whilst building positive working relationships.
• Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Able to provide clear instructions and guidance, using coaching and listening skills to support young people with access to learning.
• Able to promote an ethos of inclusion and equal opportunities for all, regardless of any special educational needs.
We offer the successful candidate:
• opportunity to be part of a strong community and supportive workforce
• a calm and welcoming environment which enjoys a large amount of green, open spaces
• supportive induction programme and CPD opportunities
• free parking
• onsite catering and nursery
• ‘My Staff Shop’ benefits – including Cycle to Work scheme
• discounted access to leisure centre including gym and pool (located next to the college)
Closing date: Tuesday 12th July 2022 (8am)
This role attracts a First Aid allowance - full training will be provided, once qualified, you will support the school first aid provision on a rota basis and receive Additional First Aid Allowance of £248 per annum.
Applying for the job
Please visit our website for details on how to apply: www.fromecollege.org/join-us/vacancies
Applications should be returned by email to: email@example.com
This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure ProcedureMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.