• NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent
• A minimum of one year’s experience working recently within a primary school classroom
• Commitment to achieving and promoting high standards of care, learning and behaviour
• Experience of learning interventions is desirable but not essential as training will be given
• Ability to establish positive relationships with pupils and empathise with their needs
• Ability to work flexibly within a supportive and committed team
• Ability to use initiative and be confident in numeracy, literacy and ICT abilities
• Willingness to participate in further training and development opportunities, including
facilitating medical needs.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality on all school matters
Aston All Saints Cof E Primary School is a Good school with a supportive and hard-working team of professional teachers and support staff. The wider school community is an important part of school life and we work in partnership with our parents and church to achieve the best for our children. As part of the Diocese of Sheffield Academies Trust, we can offer you the opportunity to be part of our wider family, providing opportunities for professional development and progression in your career.
Our Values; Hope, Friendship, Forgiveness, Thankfulness
Applicants are welcome to visit school on Wednesday 30th November at 3.45pm – please email the school office to confirm your attendance - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 12.00pm/midday on Thursday 8th December 2022.
Interview date: Monday 12th December 2022.
Aston All Saints CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and other safer recruitment checks will be carried out.
This job post has expired.