This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
4 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 9am
11 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 31 hours 50 minutes per week. Term time only.
- Fixed term - Until July 2024 in the first instance depending on children on roll
What skills and experience we're looking for
To be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
Ability to relate well to children and adults and to work in positive partnership with parents and carers.
Able to work both on your own, using initiative and effectively within a team.
Good numeracy and literacy skills.
Able to motivate children and sustain their interest in play activities.
Experience of working in a school, nursery or similar environment.
Experience of working with nursery or reception aged children.
Experience of working as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position with in these.
Experience of working with parents, carers and outside agencies
What the school offers its staff
- An enthusiastic, supportive and committed team of staff, parents/carers and governors.
- A warm welcoming school community with clear vision and values.
- A high level of support with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- A caring and inclusive environment where children are happy, motivated and want to learn.
- An opportunity to share in the future provision and development of the school.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Greenside Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 304 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Greenside Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Greenside Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant - Apprenticeship
Barkerend Primary Leadership Academy
Hendford Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0QT
Senior Advanced Teaching Assistant
Poppleton Ousebank Primary School
Main Street, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 6JT
Ley Top Primary School
Avenel Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD15 7PQ
Brackenhill Primary School
Dracup Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 4HA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire