- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Monday - Friday, term time only
Variety of positions available; please specify in your application the number of hours you are looking for; we can be flexible to a certain extent for the right candidate. There is an immediate need for TAs across our academies to support children with SEN
- Fixed term - 8 months initially, to be reviewed at the end of the academic year
- From £8,245 based on 15 hours per week
LEO Academy Trust champions continuous professional development and delivers a programme of in house CPD including. We also work with a range of partners to offer accessible training for all staff including e-learning, a CPD website and face to face workshops.
We believe in the importance of succession planning, and that we are well placed to support you in your next challenge. We offer opportunities to work across different academies within the Trust, and a commitment to promotion opportunities, encouraging ‘home grown’ talent.
LEO Academy Trust is seeking to appoint highly skilled and motivated Teaching Assistants to support classes, small groups and pupils on a 1:1 basis. Applicants will be supporting teaching and learning in school. The duties will include assisting with classes, small groups and 1:1 with SEND pupils.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of established teams and to bring high standards of teaching and learning to our Trust. The successful candidate(s) will be able to work as part of a team, have good communication skills, be enthusiastic, fair and kind. It is essential that you are able to follow school procedures.
You will provide curricular and pastoral support in our thriving and friendly schools. The roles are exciting and varied; ideal opportunities for anyone wishing to explore a career in working with children. The successful candidates will enjoy a varied daily routine as part of a close team. There will be an emphasis on helping in the classrooms across the year groups but the list below will offer an idea of what else is to be expected, although it is not exhaustive.
- Work closely with staff in assisting in the day-to-day running of the school.
- Support groups of children with their learning under the guidance of a teacher
- Support individual children e.g. special needs, children needing additional support
- Provide supervisory support during break time.
- Accompany classes on day and residential trips.
- Provide reprographic support and mount work ready to display.
LEO Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. All employees of the Trust are deemed to be in regulated activity with children and as such, all offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check amongst other checks as appropriate.
This job post has expired.