- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
22.5 Hours a week, mornings.
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19698 - £21748
- Actual salary
- £10015 - £11057
Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an experienced and effective Teaching Assistant, Level 2, for work across various Key Stages at Waterloo Primary School, Ashton Under Lyne. Applicants should hold a minimum of Level 2 qualifications or higher, including achievement of QTS.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Proven outstanding experience/practice as a Teaching Assistant Level 2
• At least 2 years’ recent experience of working in a school environment as a Teaching
Assistant Level 2 or achieved QTS
• Experience of working across all Key Stages
• Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
• Excellent skills in team working
• Excellent skills in working with children
• Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
• A desire for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools with a SCITT for career
development in teaching and learning.
• Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional
development in a variety of settings.
• Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
• A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
• Well-motivated pupils
• A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.