Teaching Assistant Level 2
This job expired on 27 March 2023
Earliest start date
1 April 2023
Latest start date
30 April 2023
27 March 2023 at 9am
9 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Part-Time, Permanent 15 hours per week 39 weeks per year (44.6 paid weeks) Monday to Friday
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £21,968 and £23,194
- Between £7,617 and £8,043
What skills and experience we're looking for
Whaplode Church of England Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity to appoint a high-quality and proactive Teaching Assistant to join our team. The position is Monday to Friday, term time plus 5 days.
The successful candidate will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills, high expectations and a real commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have previous experience of working with children in an educational environment.
- Have a good understanding of the support needed to meet the differing needs of children.
- Are self-motivated and show initiative.
- Will be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children.
- Share the Trust and School vision and values.
- Have a caring and positive attitude.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer you the opportunity to be part of our happy, successful and ambitious school. We have an excellent staff team, wonderful children and a supportive school community.
Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, Teachers Pension Scheme for Teachers
- 25 days annual leave
- Growth and Development processes in place for all employees to support continuous professional development
- Access to over 70 online E-Learning courses
- 24-hour confidential helpline covering legal, financial, wellbeing, health and nutrition etc.
- Confidential counselling – up to 6 sessions free of charge
- Physiotherapy – up to 4 free sessions free of charge
- Coaching - Personalised stress coaching plans over 6 weeks, one to one with an OH Practitioner
- Virtual GP – Accessible by smart phone or computer, same day appointments available at time to suit
Further details about the role
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed
Application packs are available via the school website https://www.whaplodeprimary.co.uk/news/vacancy.html or at the Trust website https://thelaat.co.uk/opportunities/
Please contact Mrs E Adie, Head of School or Miss A Muir, Executive Headteacher for an informal discussion on 01406 370447 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be sent to Kim Davis, Finance and Admin Officer at email@example.com
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Whaplode Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 183 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Whaplode C of E School are part of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT). LAAT is a multi-academy trust formed by the Diocese of Lincoln. We are a growing and thriving family of schools who are dedicated to providing an excellent education for pupils across Lincolnshire. We place a strong emphasis on continued development. The relationship with the Trust brings great strength to all schools and enhances CPD opportunities for all staff. At Whaplode C of E Primary School our aim is to inspire everyone to believe in their ability to succeed through learning in a joyful and encouraging Christian atmosphere. This vision encourages our children to learn as much as possible and achieve their individual potential whilst developing respect and consideration for others. We have recently been graded as good by Ofsted who found, ‘behaviour is positive.’ Within our school we work very hard to create a team of teachers, non-teaching and support staff that will support each child in reaching their potential. Many who visit us comment on the strength of our ‘staff team’ and their shared commitment to help every child in the school achieve their best. We value the broad and balanced curriculum which our staff offers and all children are able to access not only academic, but creative and physical areas of the National Curriculum fully, so that they receive the highest standard of education. We are a school that prides itself on our Christian values and aims to ensure all of our pupils feel happy, secure and valued, enabling them to make a worthwhile contribution as young people within their community. Ofsted stated in May 2022, ‘Pupils describe the school as welcoming and inclusive. As one pupil said: ‘It doesn’t matter where you are from, the colour of your skin, your religion; everyone is perfect in their own way.’ Our school provides a gateway for children to discover, explore and learn in a caring environment. Childhood is a magical, wonderful time and our pupils follow a varied and active programme designed to give them the opportunity to build confidence and learn everything they will need for their future.
Arranging a visit to Whaplode Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln