Teaching Assistant (Maternity Cover)
7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
4 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 9am
23 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 9am - 12.15pm Monday to Friday term time
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Maternity Cover
- Grade 3
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is:
- Working 16.25 hours per week to support learning in KS1, including one-to-one support for children with additional needs;
- Providing structured support with specific work programmes, designed and supervised by teachers;
- Assisting the teacher with the planning of learning activities and maintaining positive behaviour in the classroom;
- Providing support to pupils to achieve learning goals and accurately recording progress;
- Supporting pupil’s health & welfare needs, attending school visits and other school activities;
- Being flexible to fit working hours to suit the needs of the school;
- Having good organisational skills and being able to complete basic admin tasks;
- Being fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Friendly, caring and loves working with children
- Has achieved NVQ level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent
- Has recent, relevant experience
What the school offers its staff
- An opportunity to join our dedicated team of staff who are committed to our children and families.
- Happy, friendly children who are engaged in their learning and are willing to participate in the wider life of the school.
- Strong family links with parents who are actively involved in school life.
- A supportive and knowledgeable governing body who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- Excellent parish links with St John the Baptist Catholic Church.
- A supportive professional training programme with a focus on both school and career development.
- Part time opportunities will be considered for the right candidates.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 63.5 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 185 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01827 214000
At St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School we strive for fullness of life for everyone. Through education and prayer, we listen, learn and grow with Jesus. We listen, learn and grow with Jesus. St Elizabeth's School is proud to be a partner school of the Lichfield and Tamworth Catholic Primary Schools Partnership. The four Catholic primary schools work together to ensure the very best education for all our children. Please click on the logo button for further details of the partnership
Arranging a visit to St Elizabeth's Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Streethay Primary School
Yoxall Way, Lichfield, WS13 8FT
Zaytouna Primary School
500 London Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8WH
Allesley Hall Primary School
Winsford Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands, CV5 9NG
KS2 Learning Support Assistant
Chetwynd Junior School
Gipsy Lane, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 4SE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Staffordshire and Stoke