- £18,516, paid per annum pro rata, in 12 monthly instalments
Teaching Assistant job summary
We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic full-time Teaching Assistant at our highly successful College, due to increasing SEND needs. The post, for 37 hours per week, is termtime only. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established Special Educational Needs Department and will receive full support from this strong team. Relevant experience and/or a sound academic background are essential. Applications from males and females welcomed.
About the role:
• Grade 2, spinal point 2
• Salary of £18,516, paid per annum pro rata, in 12 monthly instalments
• 37 hours per week, term-time only, plus six inset days
• Full time but part-time hours will be considered
• Relevant experience essential
• Grade C/4 in Maths and English essential
• Any First Aid or medical experience welcomed
• Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 16th May 2022
• Painsley is a thriving and over-subscribed 11-18 Catholic
College with 1360 students on roll
• We have outstanding 2021 GCSE results, 92% of students achieved the standard pass in English and 90% in Maths.
• We are part of a highly successful Multi-Academy
• We are a Specialist Science College, Teaching School Hub, Behaviour Hub and Maths Hub. We are one of the first centres for the new T Level qualifications at KS5.
• We are located in the market town of Cheadle in a semi-rural setting
• We are a Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment
Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent’s official number one state secondary school (Real Schools Guide 2018).
Informal enquiries and further details from HR@painsley.staffs.sch.uk. The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which requires you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details from www.gov.uk/dbs. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The College supports a Safer Recruitment policy.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.