Do you have experience of working with young people aged 3 – 11?Are you an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant looking to join a warm and welcoming school? You will have a talent for engaging children and will be required to work flexibly across all age groups and abilities.
This role complements the work of our teachers by providing in-class and small group support to our children. There will be opportunities to develop within the school and make a valued contribution to our children's learning.
This is a permanent full time role starting from January 2024.
You will be working for30 hours per week, term time only.
- INSPIRE to build a vibrant and inspiring learning environment which promotes curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm.
- BELONG to promote a sense of community where every individual feels happy, safe, respected and valued.
- ACHIEVE to strive for excellence in all areas.
- FLOURISH to allow everyone to flourish and develop their God-given potential.
- BELIEVE to lay a foundation of knowledge, skills and faith so that life can be approached with confidence, resilience and self-belief
St Augustine Webster Catholic Voluntary Academy is a Primary school and is located in Scunthorpe.
We are part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, bringing together the 36 Catholic Primary schools in Lincolnshire, Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire.
Why work for us?
At the St Augustine Webster Catholic Voluntary Academy we offer:
- A salary of £15,900 - £16,434 per annum (OLOL Band 2)
- Wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Benefits and Cycle-to-work scheme
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school office on 01724 843722 . Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form located on our vacancies page:Vacancies - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (ololcatholicmat.co.uk)
Closing Date: Friday 8th December 2023 at 9.00am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks including online searches are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential.We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
The Trust and St Augustine Webster Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging.
We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes the Catholic faith and those without a faith but supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer..
This job post has expired.