- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
27.5 hours per week. Term time only.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Fixed Term to 31/08/2022)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- NJC Grade 5
- Actual salary
- £11,831 - £12,309
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a new environment?
An excellent opportunity has become available for an innovative, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant.
Children are at the centre of all that we do. At West Road we offer an irresistible invitation to learning – an exciting, lifelong adventure. We turn mirrors into windows – with a focus on outdoor learning to inspire our young people to achieve. Please come and take a look for yourself…
Do you have?
• A desire to make a difference for young people
• High expectations of self and others
• Strong communication skills
• An understanding of/ interest in how children learn
• A rigorous approach to ensure best outcomes for all pupils
• Calm, caring and professional manner
• Willingness to learn and develop
• A good sense of humour
We can offer:
• A supportive and forward thinking school team
• Lots of opportunities to develop and a commitment to high quality CPD for all staff
• A well-resourced high quality learning environment
• A caring and inclusive school with supportive staff and governors
• A creative approach to our curriculum.
We are seeking to appoint to the role of Teaching Assistant to support the curriculum provision and learning support for a class and targeted individual students.
If you would like further information regarding the role or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact us on 01405 812734.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 389 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About West Road Primary Academy
West Road Primary Academy is an exciting, happy and vibrant learning community – we are all learners. We are a large primary school with children aged from 2 to 11 years.
At West Road we put children at the heart of everything we do. We believe that every child can achieve amazing things and it is our job to deliver a rich and personalised education, unlocking doors and creating a love of learning, so that every child is empowered and has the opportunity to choose their own future. We provide a nurturing, inspiring environment, maintaining high expectations and challenge in all that we do – enabling each child to develop the resilience, confidence and independence required to succeed.
All that we do is underpinned by our West Best Skills for Lifelong Learning
Taking care of ourselves and each other
Reflect and evaluation Respect, understanding and tolerance
Community and teamwork
Enquiry and exploration
Making the right choices
West Road Primary became an Academy in September 2019, joining the Brighter Futures Learning Partnership Trust.
In June 2018 the school was inspected by Ofsted. Ofsted agreed that we are a good school! A copy of their report is available on our website.
Arranging a visit to West Road Primary Academy
Please contact the school to arrange a visit.