Required for October 2023 - 25 Hours per week - Term time only
We currently have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant to join our Key Stage 2 team. We are looking for someone committed, enthusiastic and flexible to join a friendly and professional team.
If you have a passion for working with children and want to work in a setting that celebrates inclusion & cultural diversity, values community and strives to provide the very best opportunities for each and every child, then our federation could be for you.
You should have:
• Good organisational skills, as well as flexibility and a sense of humour.
• A passionate, empathetic and patient nature with a nurturing and inclusive approach to children and their families.
• The ability to develop positive and caring relationships with children
• A positive person who can work as part of a dedicated team and is able to offer commitment to the life of our school community.
• The ability to support a child with specific learning difficulties and some understanding and knowledge of different kinds of SEN
• Recent experience, skills or knowledge of supporting children in a school setting would be an advantage.
Your employment is with the Federation and will initially be based atWilson Primary School. You may however be required to work at another location within the Federation and you will receive 4 weeks minimum notice of any change to your location of work.
Visits to the schools are very much welcomed.
To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5573.
Full details of the post including how to apply are on our website: https://www.wilsonprimary.co.uk
Please send your application to email@example.com
We wish to make an appointment as soon as possible and will consider applications upon receipt, therefore candidates are encouraged to apply straight away
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position requires an enhanced DBS check. These posts are exempt from section4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
This job post has expired.