Teaching Assistant with AEN
The Canterbury Academy, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 8QA
This job expired on 8 August 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
8 August 2022 at 9am
27 June 2022
About The Canterbury Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1841 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- The Canterbury Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01227 463971
The Canterbury Academy creates ‘a wealth of opportunity’ and allows us to offer 'as much as possible, as often as possible, for as many as possible'. Our simple aim is to ‘improve the life chances of children and to help in the community’.
We believe that every child walks with genius and is good at something. We strive in improving their life chances and helping within the community.
Our aim is to provide as much as possible, as often as possible, for as many as possible so that our children leave as confident individuals, proud of what they have achieved and are ready for their next stage of learning.
At our school, the children really do come first. Children and staff alike are encouraged to achieve their person best within a friendly, caring and nurturing environment. Visitors are welcome to come and meet the staff and see in person the facilities available.
The Canterbury Academy Trust will work towards ensuring that every child will:
• Be safe
• Be healthy
• Enjoy and achieve
• Make a positive contribution to their community
• Achieve economic well being
The Canterbury Academy Trust aims to provide the highest possible quality education for its students by focusing upon learning and teaching so that all our students become:
• Successful learners who enjoy learning
• Make progress and achieve
• Confident individuals who are able to live a safe, healthy and fulfilling life
• Active and responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to the well-being of present and future generations.
• We believe that success is best achieved when it is built upon an open and supportive partnership between our students, parents, staff and Board of Directors (governors).
• We believe that every young person is special. We recognise each student has their own unique personality and special talents. We believe every student has something to offer.
• We believe that all students have the right to feel secure and be able to work and develop their potential.
• We believe every student deserves the opportunity to achieve. Our systems are designed to reflect and support these beliefs. The schools’ codes of conduct provide a framework for this to occur.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway