In particular, we are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and has the desire to work under the direction of the Executive Headteacher and Federation Communication Manager, and alongside the school's senior leadership team in ensuring a cohesive and skilled technological service.
- Can demonstrate skills and abilities in leading a team.
- Can deliver efficient technical and communication skills.
- Is flexible, well organised, good with time management and a team player.
- Is willing to learn and develop through work related training.
- Is enthusiastic and motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Has previous school experience.
Please download an information pack for further details, including a job description and person specification.
Our school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its pupils. We recognise that some children may be especially vulnerable to abuse and that children who are abused or neglected may find it difficult to develop a sense of self worth, to view the world in a positive way or achieve academically. We recognise that some children who have experienced abuse may harm others. We will always take a considered and sensitive approach in order that we can support all of our pupils.
This job post has expired.