- Main pay range/upper pay range depending on skills and expertise demonstrated at interview.
The Holt School, Teacher of Science job summary
THE HOLT SCHOOL
Tel: 0118 978 0165
Teacher of Science
Starting Date September 2022
ECTs very welcome to apply
Main pay range/upper pay range depending on skills and expertise demonstrated at interview
If you are passionate about inspiring students to achieve their full potential we would encourage you to apply.
Opportunities are available for staff to benefit from personalised pathways of CPD including coaching and leadership training for middle and senior leaders.
The successful candidate will be:
• a dynamic well-qualified Biologist, Chemist or Physicist
• a confident and highly effective classroom teacher able to teach all Key Stages, including A level in your science specialism
• willing to participate in aspects of wider school life
We can offer:
• a strong, supportive and effective department
• staff able to leave site during their PPA periods
• cover supervisors used to ensure “rarely cover”
The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 girls and 16-18 co-ed comprehensive school. Further details and an application form are available from the school website
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mrs Roma Nayyar (Head of Science) for more information about this post and to arrange a visit.
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We would encourage you to apply early as applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews arranged accordingly.
Applying for the job
The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 girls and 16-18 co-ed comprehensive school. Further details and an application form are available from the school website.