Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Full Time KS2 Class Teachers
Permanent and Fixed Term (1 year)
Full Time KS2 Class Teacher x 1
Fixed Term Contract – 1 Term to cover Maternity leave
To commence September 2021
Brackenhill Primary is looking to appoint enthusiastic, creative, talented and dedicated Class Teachers to join our motivated and highly professional team.
If you would like to apply for this post please use the application form that can be found on out vacancies page.
The successful candidate will:
• Actively support the ethos, educational vision, policies and direction of the school
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Have a good working knowledge of teaching and learning including active, independent learning
• Be enthusiastic and flexible
• Be creative and able to motivate all children
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
We can offer you:-
• Friendly children who are keen to learn
• Hardworking, supportive and welcoming colleagues who are committed to school improvement
• A school that is proud of the diverse community which it serves
• A bespoke CPD programme
• A strong leadership team who are committed to helping you develop
Closing date: Friday 28th May at 12 noon.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
449 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Brackenhill Primary School
Brackenhill Primary School Dracup Road, Bradford, BD7 4HA The school was graded “Good” by Ofsted in July 2019
Arranging a visit to Brackenhill Primary School
Due to the current Covid 19 situation, there will not be an opportunity to look around our school however we can offer the opportunity to speak to a member of the SLT with any questions.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to speak to a member of the SLT, please email: PatoSLT@brackenhillprimary.co.uk
Brackenhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to satisfactory vetting checks including an enhanced DBS check.