- View all Full timejobs
- Trust-wide role. Full time, although part-time and secondment arrangements will be considered.
- L22 £72,745 - L28 £81,942
Trust Director of School Improvement job summary
Following developments across the Trust, we are seeking to appoint a creative and highly motivated Director of School Improvement to work across our schools.
This role will give an experienced senior leader the opportunity to work within an ambitious and aspirational Trust and provide direct support to schools as well as developing, implementing and quality assuring Trust strategy.
This post may be of interest to an experienced headteacher seeking an alternative role or a senior practitioner with a proven track record wanting to work within a multi-academy trust.
We can offer you:
• An ambitious, supportive trust which is inclusive and strongly rooted in civic leadership;
• The opportunity to shape, develop and deliver school improvement strategy from EYFS through to post-16;
• Established links with sector networks, including a unique relationship with HE;
• Rural locations and a Trust-led focus on sustainability;
• A genuine commitment to your personal and professional growth.
You will offer us:
• Proven success in a senior leadership role;
• Evidence of additional expertise and experience;
• Strong pedagogical knowledge, and a keen interest in educational research and CPD;
• The ability to lead by example and demonstrate positivity and resilience;
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Applying for the job
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by completing an application form (either the online application or Word document) and covering letter. Both forms can be found on our vacancies page:
More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 69.5 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bacton Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 150 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
At the John Milton Academy Trust we are fully committed to our vision of ambition, aspiration and excellence across all aspects of Trust working and the advertised post presents a new development and an exceptional opportunity to become part of a thriving organisation.
The Trust presently comprises four schools in rural mid-Suffolk (including a post-16 centre) with two additional centres for cognition and learning located on school sites. The schools are: Bacton Primary, Cedars Park Primary, Mendlesham Primary and Stowupland High.
Arranging a visit to Bacton Primary School
Potential applicants can contact the CEO, Mrs Karen Grimes, for an informal conversation regarding the post.
Please use the contact details shown.