28 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
18 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
7 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Fulltime
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPR - ECT's are very welcome to apply
What skills and experience we're looking for
- You have a track record of excellent teaching and improving outcomes for all pupils.
- You have experience of working in a primary school setting - in KS2. Working in years Year 5/6 would be an advantage.
- You are an innovative practitioner who engages with current research and practice.
- You promote high expectations of your pupils, colleagues and yourself.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and have experience of working collaboratively.
What the school offers its staff
- A happy, friendly and vibrant primary school of 530 motivated learners whose ‘behaviour in classrooms and around school is exemplary’ (July 2021 Ofsted inspection)
- A lively and supportive staff team
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Support from teaching staff and subject leaders in lesson planning
- An engaged and supportive governing body
- A wide range of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) opportunities
- Access to a national Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a £1.25 hot school lunch which is prepared and cooked in house
Further details about the role
Our highly successful school has a community feel to it and has continued to build on many years’ success. Ofsted rated us as ‘Good’ in our most recent inspection (July 2021). We are continually striving to improve and develop our curriculum whilst offering a range of experiences to our pupils. We are looking for teachers who will continue to strive to ‘Reach for the Stars’ for our pupils.
We would welcome visits to our school and this is strongly encouraged.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Cieran Dadds, Deputy Head on (01473) 822161.
Interviews scheduled for 26 April 2023.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 225 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hadleigh Community Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 480 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01473 822161
Primary School and Nursery
Arranging a visit to Hadleigh Community Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Steeple Bumpstead Primary School
Bower Hall Drive, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 7ED
Burton End Primary Academy
School Lane, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 9DE
Class Teacher (maternity cover)
Langer Primary Academy
Langer Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 2HL
Richard de Clare Community Academy
Parsonage Street, Halstead, Essex, CO9 2JT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Suffolk