- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, job share
2.5 or 3 days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays (0.6) or alternate Wednesdays (0.5)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Two terms)
We are looking for a:
• Highly motivated Year 3 teacher to join us in January (part time)
• Creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupil achievement
• Highly organised, hardworking and professional role model
• Teacher who can provide exciting purposeful learning experiences for the children
• Dedicated team player who is able to communicate well with their job share partner
• Teacher who is committed to their own professional growth and keen to use evidence informed research to improve their own practice
Muscliff can offer you:
• A vibrant, happy and creative school
• A strong team ethos and a modern building
• Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
• A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
The post will be a Fixed Term Contract for two terms and will be a job share position to cover a maternity leave. Ideally we are looking for someone to teach the class Mondays-Wednesdays (0.6), although this role could be Mon, Tues and alternate Weds (0.5). If you would enjoy being part of our successful, friendly school, we would like to hear from you. We are fully committed to professional development and welcome applications from ECTs and experienced teachers.
Please visit our website to gain a greater understanding of our school, our approach to learning and the curriculum we have for our children and staff. www.muscliffprimary.co.uk We are also happy to do COVID friendly tours, or chat on the phone.
Applying for the job
Please go to https://www.muscliffprimary.co.uk/vacancies/ to download the application form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 624 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
About Muscliff Primary School
Muscliff is more than a school – it is a living community and we are proud to invite you to join the Muscliff team!
We are a school that is forward thinking and respond to the needs of today’s children and anticipate the changing world and society that they will walk into. At the same time, however, we keep our values at our core and never deviate from our strong sense of moral purpose, framing our curriculum and learning around the ‘Muscliff Way.’
We are proud of our vision and the atmosphere we generate and encourage you to explore our website to find out more about our wonderful school.
Arranging a visit to Muscliff Primary School
For further details and an initial chat about the post please email the school: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Head teacher or Deputy Head teacher will contact you to talk about the school and answer any questions. The application form is available on the school website (‘About us: Vacancies’). Please download the form and return to email@example.com.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks. References will be requested prior to interview. We plan to carry out interviews for the post on Friday 10th Dec. These will be conducted safely in line with social distancing guidance.