Isaac Newton caters for children between the ages of 4 to 11. At Isaac Newton we intend to take the children on a journey with us where they will learn and develop skills whilst exploring and discovering themes within each journey they are on. Our curriculum will enable us to develop a broad band of knowledge that exposes children to different ways of looking at the world. High expectations and a lifelong love of learning are at the centre of our school ethos alongside our values of resilience, kindness, responsibly, respect and pride. At Isaac Newton we always want ‘to be the best that we can be in everything that we do’!
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint -Year 5 Teacher
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
Closing date for applications: Midnight 16.04.23
Interviews will take place: 20.04.23
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.