- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teachers Main Pay Scales with OLW
We are looking to recruit an aspirational and energetic KS1 class teacher to join our friendly team. We are looking for a full time teacher to teach in Year 1. The successful candidate will have full class responsibilities. ECTs are welcome to apply.
You will be:
- A teacher with experiences in EYFS or Key Stage 1 and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
- A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout your career, including ECT induction following the Early Career Framework.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and reduction in teacher workload.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form, completing a full employment history since leaving school with any gaps accounted for, and return to the recruitment team at email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 277 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Belvedere Infant School
Belvedere Infant School is a 3 form entry infant and nursery school within The Pioneer Academy. Our motto is: Caring, Learning, Together, which is at the heart of every decision we make. Our last Ofsted inspection, which graded the school as Good, recognised that ‘the quality of teaching, learning and assessment is good and pupils make good progress from their different starting points’. As part of our moral commitment to putting children first, we believe that every child should have the opportunity to be taught by inspirational staff with the highest expectations. Belvedere Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
For further information about the school, please visit: https://www.belvedereinfants.co.uk/
Arranging a visit to Belvedere Infant School
Please call the recruitment team on 01689 283121 to discuss the vacancy and arrange a tour.