Year 2 Classroom Teacher
Mansfield Green is a two-form entry academy. We are a multi-cultural academy working to improve the outcomes for our children and community. We have friendly, enthusiastic, well-mannered pupils who take pride in their work as noted by Ofsted.
The Academy works in close partnership with Nechells Primary Academy. At E-ACT we set the highest standards in the work we do with our children. We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated teacher to join our motivated school team. We are looking to appoint someone who is an effective role model who shares our values of ‘Believe, Achieve, Succeed’, incorporating the highest expectations of educational standards in their daily practice.
• work with enthusiastic, well-behaved children
• be part of a high performing team, where our children are at the center of everything we do
• engage in a wide range of CPD and coaching alongside other professionals within the E-ACT group
• contribute and have an impact on further developing our whole school curriculum & embedding our work through Talk 4 Writing and an innovative approach to Math’s teaching
• inspire our pupils to excel, to meet their full potential & foster a love of learning
• work in a school where reflection and impact are key
• be passionate about using new technologies to enhance our educational provision
Mansfield Green E-ACT Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure Barring Service form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
We resume the right to close this advert earlier than the closing date if we find the suitable candidate.
Closing Date: Friday 6th December 2019 3pm
Interview Date: Thursday 12th December 2019
School visits are available on the following days/times.
Monday 2nd December 1.00pm-3.00pm and Tuesday 3rd December 9.00am – 11.00am.
If you would like to book a visit, please contact Neelam Sohal on 0121 464 6590.
Please see https://mansfieldgreenacademy.e-act.org.uk/ for information on how to apply.
Essential educational requirements
Recognised teaching qualification.
Recognised teaching qualification.
Essential skills and experience
At least 2 years minimum teaching experience in a Primary School/Academy using the renewed primary framework
Evidence of delivering ‘good or Outstanding’ lessons.
Experience of teaching in an inner-city Primary academy.
Experience of developing an area of the curriculum.
Experience of using an interactive whiteboard.
Fully conversant with good primary practice.
Working knowledge of the National Curriculum for all subjects.
Working knowledge of the faith communities of the children attending the Academy.
Safeguarding and child protection procedures.
Disposition Adjustment Attitude.
Conscientious, reliable, flexible, good inter-personal skills with both adults and children.
Self-motivated, understand the importance of self-evaluation and professional accountability.
Willingness to participate fully in academy life.
• High staff morale, with a focus on staff well-being.
• A thorough commitment to your career and continuing professional development.
• A positive, friendly and supportive working environment.
About Mansfield Green E-ACT Academy
Mansfield Green is an Outstanding two-form entry academy. We serve a multi-cultural community, working to improve the outcomes for our children. We have friendly, enthusiastic, well-mannered pupils who take pride in their work, as noted recently by Ofsted. The Academy works in close partnership with Nechells Primary Academy, with a range of our members of staff working across both schools. At E-ACT we set the highest standards in the work we do with our children.
- Albert Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B6 5NH
- Mansfield Green E-ACT Academy website (opens in a new window)