Year 4 Class Teacher
This job expired on 7 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
7 June 2023 at 9am
25 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 27.5 hours a week
- Fixed term - 1 year
- Main/Upper Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- The successful candidate will be:
- Aligned to our values and committed to our mission;
- Driven by high expectations and the belief in every child’s unlimited potential;
- Committed to contributing to the wider life of the school;
- Passionate about growing and developing as a teacher.
What the school offers its staff
- A beautiful site with spacious indoor and outdoor learning environments.
- A commitment to pupils’ academic achievement, welfare and wellbeing.
- A supportive school community and appreciative parents.
- Committed, supportive and welcoming staff.
- Governors who understand the pressures on schools
- Delightful pupils with fantastic attitudes to learning.
- Excellent CPD within a culture of continual improvement.
Further details about the role
Our children are incredible. So are our teachers.
As a school, we believe that it is our mission to develop our pupils as the leaders of tomorrow. To enable this, we do all we can to equip our children with the knowledge and tools that will allow them to build the world as it should be.
Learning to read, write and solve mathematical problems are at the heart of that mission. However, we believe it is just as important to help our pupils flourish in other ways. We want our pupils to be resilient, kind and ready to contribute to the world.
We do this by ensuring that our children receive an education of the head (achieving academically), the heart (developing character and wellbeing) and the hands (making a real difference).
St Peter’s is a very popular Junior School located in the borough of Rushcliffe; 5 miles south of Nottingham and within a few miles of the Leicestershire border.
Interviews - Monday 12th June 2023.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Peter's CofE Junior School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 358 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Peter's CofE Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0115 9743303
Arranging a visit to St Peter's CofE Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Creative Arts (Key Stage 2 – 4)
Great North Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7US
Alderman Pounder Infant and Nursery School
Eskdale Drive, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 5FN
Robert Shaw Primary and Nursery School
Southfield Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 3PL
Highfields Spencer Academy
Tutbury Avenue, Derby, Derbyshire, DE23 3UX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham