- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (From January 1st 2022 until Easter)
- Main Scale
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Intervention/PPA teacher who is able to provide high quality learning and teaching. The post will involve leading a daily intervention group in English and Maths for Year 5 pupils as well as whole class teaching in our Key Stage Two classes (PPA cover in Years 4 and 5).
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate highly effective classroom practice including detailed knowledge of the curriculum.
• Contribute to raising standards and believe that every child should have the opportunity to reach their true potential.
• Be committed to the safety and wellbeing of all pupils.
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
• Ensure high standards of classroom management and organisation.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 435 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Comberton Primary School
We are a forward thinking, larger than average primary school sitting on the edge of Kidderminster. Our previous Ofsted inspection (January 2020) graded us as 'Good' and we are constantly striving to offer the very best education for our children.
Arranging a visit to Comberton Primary School
Please call the school to arrange a visit.
Similar jobs nearby
Northfield Manor Primary Academy
Swarthmore Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B29 4JT