- £30,416 - £45,767
Year Group Leader & Class Teacher - West Drayton Academy job summary
Year Group Leader & Class Teacher
Pay Scale: MPS – UPS & TLR2a
Hours: Full Time
To commence: September 2022
We are seeking to appoint a Year Group Leader. The position requires a consistently ‘good’ or better teacher with either aspirations to grow professionally within our team or somebody with established leadership experience. The ideal candidates will be caring, patient, self-motivated and able to work from their own initiative. They will support the academy to establish a safe, happy and inclusive school where hard work, good behaviour and excellent progress are prized.
The academy is part of The Park Federation Academy Trust, allowing us to benefit from a wealth of expertise across our eight academies, as well as enabling us to provide opportunities for sharing of good practice and high quality training.
At least three full years’ teaching experience is an essential requirement.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is a consistently ‘good’ or better teacher
• Is committed and dynamic
• Has the ability to lead by example and develop the team in their drive to continue to raise standards
For the right candidate, we will offer
• extensive support and CPD;
• the opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
• a welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
• an ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
• dedicated leadership time
• a dedicated Governing Body;
• supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
• an employee assistance programme (EAP).
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to arrange. Please visit the school website for an application pack.
Interviews: As and when we receive successful applications.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form attached.Download an application form - 47.2 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.