- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
5 days a week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (8 months)
- Main Pay Scale
Upper Park Road, New Southgate, London N11 1BH
Tel: 020 8368 4500, Fax: 020 8361 8232
Headteacher: Ms Karen Khwaja
Roll: approx. 340 (approx.)
An exciting and rare opportunity exists to join Garfield’s teaching team. We are proud to have high staff retention and a great team spirt. Garfield is a friendly, supportive school with an uncompromising commitment to raising standards for all our wonderful pupils. We are delighted to be situated within a vibrant, multicultural community in a school with brilliant facilities for all. We are a securely “good” school (Ofsted 2019) and inclusion, pastoral support and the breadth of our curriculum are a few of our many strengths.
Year 6 Class teacher from January 2022
(Jan 22 to end of academic year, this may be extended)
Full time/Fixed Term: MPS Only (Outer London)
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner whose pupils make good or better progress and enjoy learning
• Nurture and develop the knowledge, skills and talents of all our wonderful pupils
• Take an active role in all aspects of school life and “go the extra mile”
• Want to work in a happy and ambitious school
For the successful candidate we offer:
• Additional release time on top of PPA, and a supportive staff team
• A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
• Delightful children who love their learning and make us proud to belong at Garfield
• Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop our school
• An amazing environment to work in with fantastic facilities
• An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
• Specialist ICT, Music & PE teachers who teach and plan those subjects across the school
• An experienced and supportive senior team and Achievement Leader
Please look at our website to also learn more about our school.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. You should contact the school office via email or phone to book yourself a place on a tour, which are taking place on Tuesday 16th at 4pm and Tuesday 23rd November at 4pm.
Application packs can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Completed applications should be sent to this email only. Please do not send CV’s, as they will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021 – 9am prompt
Interviews will be held week commencing: 6th December 2021
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all workers and employees within Enfield are expected to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.