- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Part time
32 hours 30 minutes per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31st July 2022)
- Grade 4 £14,463 to £15,655 per year
Bottesford Infant School
1:1 Teaching Assistant (TA2)
195 days Fixed Term Temporary until 31.7.22 (with a view of extending depending on child’s needs)
08:30-15:30 Mon – Fri ( hours per week)
Required as soon as possible
Children, staff and governors wish to appoint a 1:1 teaching assistant to join a committed and professional team.
The successful candidate will support a child in EYFS.
Ofsted (July 2015) said “Staff and governors are highly ambitious and have high expectations for the school”.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
• is able to provide appropriate targeted support for SEND children
• can manage behavioural provision for children
• has good communication skills and works well with colleagues and parents
• has experience of working with children in early years
• can develop children’s social and emotional skills
• is committed to their own continuing professional development
• has a bucket load of energy with a sense of fun!
We can offer you:
• a learning culture that encourages professional development opportunities
• opportunities to collaborate and learn with colleagues
• positive, happy children with excellent attitudes to learning
• an opportunity to be part of an innovative school that embraces 21st century pedagogy
Candidates are also encouraged to access the school website as it holds a wealth of key information http://www.bottesfordinfants.co.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. Any offer of employment is dependent upon an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Friday 22nd October 2021 12 noon
Please note: Your starting salary may vary depending on your start date. Please see attached document.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 207 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 7
About Bottesford Infant School
We are an outstanding school (Ofsted July 2015).
This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils. Most importantly it will enable you to see something of the distinctive ethos of our school. We hope you will find it helpful, interesting and a vivid representation of life at this happy and thriving infant school.
Your choice of school is one of the most important decisions you will ever have to make. With our outstanding standard of education and high achievement, we think we represent an excellent choice. Our children are educated in a bright and friendly environment where all children are valued and feel secure.