- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L5-8 £46,566 - £50,151
We are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher responsible for Curriculum, Teaching + Learning.
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
• An outstanding induction process
• A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
• A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
• An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
• An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
• Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
• An Employee Assistance Programme
Applying for the job
For further information and to apply online, please visit the school website at https://www.foxfields-cit.co.uk/vacancies/ or CIT website https://citacademies.co.uk/work-with-us/More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 16 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 16
About Foxfields Academy
Foxfields Academy is a specialist all through school for SEMH pupils (Social, Emotional, Mental Health) aged 5 to 16 years.
At Foxfields there will be no limit to the possibilities for our pupils. We want to build a first class education provision that provides highly tailored learning to ensure that our pupils are best prepared for life after school.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
Arranging a visit to Foxfields Academy
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Executive Headteacher Chris Armond at firstname.lastname@example.org