Assistant Headteacher - KS2
This job expired on 22 March 2023
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
10 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time position
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to communicate the school’s vision to pupils, parents and staff.
- Commitment to high expectations
- Successfully demonstrated innovation, dedication and ambition in their current role.
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve excellence.
- The ability to drive forward teaching and learning so all pupils are able to reach their full potential.
What the school offers its staff
Our academy provides a unique opportunity to teach both key stage two and key stage three children. We work with children age 9 – 13 years (Y5 – Y8) and this age ranges enables us to put the curriculum at the heart of what we do. There are no national tests or exams at the end of key stage three and this empowers teachers to focus on driving a broad and balanced curriculum. As a teacher you will be surrounded by professionals from a range of backgrounds including both primary and secondary training. Teachers share a pedagogical practice with each other and there is a genuine sense of a learning community.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Gilbert Inglefield Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 9 to 13
- Education phase
- View all Middlejobs
- School size
- 574 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 9 to 13
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Gilbert Inglefield Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Gilbert Inglefield Academy is an average sized middle school based in Central Bedfordshire. Currently with approximately 570 pupils on roll.
Arranging a visit to Gilbert Inglefield Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bedfordshire