The Christus Catholic Trust and the Local Governing Committee of this vibrant and successful school, wish to appoint enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to join our friendly and dedicated staff team.
academy and The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
- A dynamic and collaborative team of
Senior Leaders across the Trust, who work in partnership and are committed to
creating an ethos of mutual support and sharing practices, whilst providing an
effective Catholic education for the children in our communities
- Support to improve the high
standards of learning and achievement in our academy.
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive,
enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, parents, governors and parish
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school
- An attractive, welcoming and well-resourced
- Established support network from SLT and other
teachers within the school including high levels of mentoring and support for
- Opportunities for continuing professional
St Thomas’ is a popular
school, located on an attractive site. It boasts an excellent local reputation
and facilities which provides an engaging working and learning environment. We
are a 3 form entry school, catering for around 630 pupils from a community
which embraces diversity.
suitable candidate will be:
- A practising Catholic or will be willing to
support the Catholic ethos of the school
- An innovative and reflective teacher committed
to raising standards
- Passion for teaching and learning seen through
excellent practice, a strong classroom presence and a love of learning.
- Positive outlook and interpersonal skills
- High expectations of yourself and the
Please contact the School HR Manager on email@example.com
for an application pack
completed application form and all other related documents should be sent by
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The school and the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
This job post has expired.