The person appointed will:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status
• Have experience of Primary teaching- Specifically key stage 1
• Be committed to improving standards in learning and have high expectations for allchildren
• Be able to use knowledge gained through day to day assessment to meet children’slearning needs and ensure personalised learning and progression through pitched activities/tasks
• Experience in planning for success criteria (Learning outcomes) and a commitment toassessment for learning.
• Be able to engage children in learning
• Be able to manage children’s behaviour effectively to ensure that a positiveclassroom work ethic prevails
• Demonstrate a commitment to making a strong contribution to the ethos and aimsof the school as a team member
• Be friendly, caring and approachable to all stakeholders
• Be proficient in the use of ICT
• Have a creative, dynamic and flexible approach to teaching and learning
• Display a commitment towards safe-guarding young people
• Require an enhanced DBS completed and submitted by the school prior toappointment
• Have appropriate references
• Be able to demonstrate relevant qualifications by producing certificates.
The person appointed may be able to:
• Have experience of leading a curriculum subject across the whole school
• Demonstrate experience of accurate assessment of children’s learning
• Demonstrate knowledge of whole class guided reading, maths mastery and Oracyapproaches to teaching and learning
• Demonstrate knowledge of research informed practice
• Join activities both during and outside the school day
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone for an appointment.
Monday 16th October 9.30am
Tuesday 17th October 4.15pm
If you are unable to visit but would like to know more about our wonderful school, please phone to talk with Nicola Peck, Headteacher
This job post has expired.