Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£31604.00 - £41,136.00
We are a school moving very quickly from ‘Requires Improvement’ to ‘Good’, therefore we must appoint excellent class teachers who will:
• want to be part of a team who are; self-reflective and challenge themselves, and each other, daily, to be the absolute best they can be
• seek to develop innovative teaching and learning strategies to improve outcomes for pupils
• work effectively within a team, as we have 5 classes in a year group.
You will be required to demonstrate that you:
• are consistently highly effective in your classroom practice
• have a passion for a career in education
• have the resilience and ambition to enjoy a challenge.
We can offer you:
• a supportive, effective and determined leadership team and governing body
• excellent professional development opportunities, whatever your level of experience
• hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated pupils
• the chance to work in a team with outstanding colleagues.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
1049 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Eldon Primary School
Eldon is a large, vibrant primary school in Edmonton, North London. We are very proud of our cultural and linguistic diversity. Our pupils and staff bring a wealth of experiences and languages to our community from all around the world. We are a truly inclusive school, where equality of opportunity and respect for all is at the heart of what we do.
We know that our children will enter a world of work that is ever changing and increasingly complex. Our aim is to ensure that, throughout their time at Eldon, children become resilient, independent thinkers, who have the knowledge, the skills and the confidence to pursue, and succeed in, whatever path they choose.
Arranging a visit to Eldon Primary School
You are welcome to have a look around the school and meet with the Headteacher.
Contact Mrs Coles to arrange your visit.