Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
NQT / M1-M6
This is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated team player with a positive outlook to join the team at Hannah More. You will be innovative and creative in the classroom, and beyond, and will happily go the extra mile to achieve the highest possible standards of learning for our pupils. Hannah More is an inclusive school where we focus on both well-being and academic progress of every child and where all community members are valued.
This post would be suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher.
We offer a supportive programme of in house and external CPD opportunities for NQTs.
Informal visits warmly welcomed – come and meet our friendly staff team or visit our website. To make an appointment to visit, please telephone the school office.
You will be:
- a positive, energetic, cheerful and caring role model
- passionate about children’s well-being, learning and achievement
- someone who values an enriched curriculum
- pro-active, organised and able to work well in a team
- able to work with diligence and be self-reflective
We can offer:
- happy children who are keen to learn together
- a busy, creative and dynamic school
- a motivated, professional and well-supported staff team
- commitment to professional development and support at all levels
- leadership opportunities
- well equipped and extensive facilities and grounds.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
307 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Hannah More Primary School
Hannah More is a medium-sized primary school in central Bristol. We serve a diverse community with whom we have strong relationships. We live our core values; determination, openness, nurture, enjoyment and respect. Quite simply, these are the qualities we want for school, children, families wider community. We believe they will foster a positive climate thus ensure successful learning.
Arranging a visit to Hannah More Primary School
Please email or call the school office on 0117 9039936 to arrange a visit.