Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider part-time, job share
Fixed term (until 26th April 2022 or earlier return of substantive postholder)
The Headteacher and Governors of Twiss Green Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and organized teacher to cover maternity leave part time in the Year 4 class, as job-share with a senior colleague. The fixed term contract will commence on Monday 1st September 2021, ending on the return of the substantive post-holder or 26th April 2022 whichever is sooner, for 20.95 hours per week with the days of work being Wednesday, Thursday and Friday each week. Non-contact time will be taken outside of these days. Applications from newly qualified teachers will be considered, with an additional element of non-contact time being allowed for NQTs. The salary range will be £25,714-£36,961 pro-rated to 3.2 days per week.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent use of spoken and written English language
• Excellent teaching, ensuring that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet the children’s needs
• Effective behaviour management techniques
• The ability to work effectively and be a team player
• A commitment to maintaining high standards and expectations for all
• Sensitivity to pupils with additional needs
In return we can offer:
• Polite, friendly, motivated children
• A supportive, hardworking and welcoming staff
Applying for the job
Apply using the standard application form available to download from the school website at www.twissgreen.net
View the 'Our School' tab and select 'Vacancies'
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.