Class Teacher plus TLR (Science)
This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0 FTE
Full-time equivalent salary
- £31,750 - £43,685
- M3 - UPS3
What skills and experience we're looking for
At Chellaston, it is all about teamwork, consistency and positive relationships – we are looking for a teacher who:
- Is confident in working across Key Stage 2
- Has a positive approach to building relationships with children to encourage good learning behaviours
- Is able to plan and deliver an engaging curriculum which ensures good progress in learning for all
- Is committed to supporting the wider aspects of school life
- Is an inspiring and creative practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
- Has an in-depth understanding of the National Curriculum
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- Has expertise in science
- Is committed to personal CPD
- Has experience teaching the National Curriculum in the UK
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups within East Midlands Education Trust
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Further details about the role
Do you love teaching and are ready for a new challenge?
Do you have leadership skills and are committed to a healthy work life balance?
Are you an outstanding teacher who is passionate about education?
Looking for a leadership role within a large primary school with a supportive and committed staff?
Then this is the role for you!
Chellaston Junior School is looking for a teacher who is passionate about science and ready to take on a senior leadership role in a big school with even bigger ideas.
We are a large 4-form entry junior school, that sits right at the heart of the Chellaston community and we need a strong teacher with a drive to improve outcomes for all groups of children through outstanding teaching and leadership. Leaders are working hard to refine the curriculum to suit the needs of our children and ensure they are ready for their next stage of education with aspirations for their futures particularly within STEM subjects.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Chellaston Junior School
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 506 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Chellaston Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01332 701460
Arranging a visit to Chellaston Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher KS2 Maternity Cover
Dordon Primary School
Roman Way, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1PJ
Burford Primary and Nursery School
Oxclose Lane, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 6FX
Lower Farm Academy
Milking Lane, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0FG
Hasland Infant School
Eyre Street East, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 0PE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Derby and Derbyshire and Derby