Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPS £10,285 to £16.641 Pro rata
The staff and governors are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to work in reception class.
We are seeking a talented colleague with high expectations for children’s achievements who has the ability to work collaboratively to ensure the best outcomes for all,
We want somebody who:
• Is an outstanding, positive and creative classroom practitioner
• Is committed to driving standards, ensuring that every child is challenged to achieve their maximum potential
• Has excellent planning and assessment skills
• Has excellent classroom management skills and works well as part of a team
• Is committed to working in partnership with parents and the community
• Is enthusiastic, innovative and keeps up to date with educational developments.
We can offer you:
• A vibrant and happy school which welcomes innovation and new ideas
• Positive, well behaved and happy children who want to learn
• An enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated team of staff
• A commitment to your continuous professional development
• Consideration of your well-being
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 4 to 11
80 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Kenninghall Primary School
Kenninghall Primary School is a small, rural primary school close to the towns of Diss and Attleborough. Our children are exceptionally well behaved and motivated to learn and achieve.
Arranging a visit to Kenninghall Primary School
If you think you would like to join our happy team, please call to arrange a visit to see for yourself what a wonderful school we are. All visits to school will be socially distanced and visits many need to occur outside of school hours in the current circumstances.