- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Full time
37 hours/week (8am - 4pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 3.30pm Fridays (30 minute unpaid lunch break)
- Contract type
- Actual salary: £17527pa to £19352pa
We require an enthusiastic, confident and creative Cover Supervisor to join this vibrant and exciting school. You will provide effective classroom cover in a range of classes and subjects in response to unforeseen short term teacher absence. You will be required to ensure good order is maintained in the classroom and pupils keep to task. You will be primarily based at our South Campus in Deanshanger, but will occasionally be required to travel to our North Campus in Roade.
The successful candidate will:
• Be willing to work as part of a team
• Be flexible
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a friendly approachable attitude to students and staff
• Have to meet the person specification and will be required to apply for a DBS disclosure
With the ability to relate to young people and experience of working with groups of young people, you will have a broad knowledge of qualifications taught in schools and be educated to NVQ level 3 or equivalent. As travel is required between sites, you must have access to a reliable means of transport in order to carry out your duties.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.