- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Scale 3 (£19,312 to £19,698 pro-rata per annum)
- Actual salary
- £16,678 to £17,012 actual per annum
The main responsibilities of this post are to:
• Undertake reception duties
• Develop awareness of the school information management systems
• Contribute to the personal development and well-being of students
• Have commitment and desire to develop students as individuals
• Share an understanding that all members of staff have a collective responsibility to ensure that every student achieves to the best of their ability
• Ensure students are safeguarded at all times
Please see the attached job pack for more information.
Westfield Health, Pension and CPD
Applying for the job
Please visit the vacancies page on our website to apply.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 906 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About The Garibaldi School
Welcome to The Garibaldi School. Founded in the 1960s, we have gone from strength-to-strength, innovating education over the years for 11–18-year-olds. With our built-to-last mantra, we strive to offer an engaging educational experience.
Ofsted described the college as being ‘inclusive and caring’ providing students with quality support for those who need it. The best way to judge us is through our achievements.