L11 - L15
Deputy Headteacher - Lion Academy Trust - Wellingborough - Ruskin Academy
Would you like to work for a caring & supportive employer with dedicated career development pathways for all staff?
Do you have a relentless focus on improving outcomes & life chances for all pupils irrespective of context or situation?
Then this role may be for you!
We are seeking a Deputy Head Teacher who is:
• able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire whole school communities
• committed to achieving the highest possible standards of learning and teaching
• dynamic and enthusiastic with the vision and energy to help lead schools to excellence
• friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching
• experienced in school improvement with a proven track record of success and strong leadership in developing teaching and learning.
We can offer you:
• Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
• A dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
• Career progression and leadership opportunities
• A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board, Parental Advisory Body and parent community
• Excellent opportunities for further professional development, through the Lion Academy Trust.
The successful candidate will raise expectations and aspirations, promote the Trust’s pedagogy for highly effective learning and help achieve positive outcomes for children.
We offer you a great opportunity to develop your career in a well-respected, Multi Academy Trust working with a forward thinking, vibrant and very supportive team.
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st April 2021, 12pm
Interviews: TBC by LAT Deputy CEO/Director of Education
All enquiries or School tour requests should be made to Kerry Ridge, Operations Manager
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service, medical checks and two positive reference checks. References will be requested prior to interview.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
302 pupils enrolled
7 to 11
About Ruskin Academy
The Lion Academy Trust has an outstanding reputation nationally, is high performing and innovative, with schools based in London, Essex and Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Head Teacher to join our Northants team and make a positive impact in raising standards and the quality of experience for our children.
Working with the Head of School and alongside the wider leadership team, you will be based at Ruskin Academy, Wellingborough and be responsible for the operational implementation of Trust agreed strategies and processes across the school.
Arranging a visit to Ruskin Academy
Please email Kerry Ridge, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org