- Fixed term (initially until 31.8.23)
- M1 - M6 £25,714 to £36,961 per year
EYFS Teacher job summaryRequired from September 2022 - The governors of our school are seeking to employ an enthusiastic and energetic teacher to work as part of a committed, hardworking and happy team, at this successful and ambitious school. Ofsted judged our school to be Good with Outstanding features in our last Ofsted inspection. They commented that ‘the pupils’ personal development and well-being, and the quality of care, support and guidance provided for them are both outstanding.’
This post we are advertising is initially fixed term for one year.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
• Is passionate about the development of teaching and learning
• Has excellent teaching ability
• Is an excellent, highly motivated practitioner to join a friendly and hard working team
• Has a creative flair and is able to contribute in an innovative way
• Is sensitive to the needs of pupils and parents
• Has the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire our children to achieve their full potential
• Has good communication skills to work effectively with staff and parents
We can offer you:
• A dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors
• Positive, energetic and happy pupils with excellent attitudes to learning
• An exciting opportunity to work in a year EYFS class within a Key Stage environment which strives to ensure that the provision is outstanding. (Other experience in any primary key stage may be considered.)
• An atmosphere that encourages innovation and creative thinking
• A commitment to CPD
Please indicate on your application form your strengths
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment and applications are invited from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. The full version of our Recruitment of ex offenders and Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure procedure can be accessed from our website at www.northlincs.gov.uk/jobsandcareers
Applications for this post are online only
Closing date: 5 July 2022.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Goxhill Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 232 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
We are a busy but friendly school with lots going on, filled with children who are keen to learn and explore. Being part of Goxhill Primary School is like having an extended family, we are passionate about supporting each other and our friends from the school and community.
We have a very enthusiastic team who are committed to providing the best learning opportunities for all our children. They plan and deliver a broad and exciting curriculum enabling all children to learn. As a school, we believe in developing our children to become confident individuals, to have self-belief and most importantly to hold aspirations for the future.