L 10 to L 17
Haslington Primary Academy part of the Alexandra Academy Trust, is seeking to appoint an inspirational, outstanding leader who can provide a clear, confident and compelling educational direction for the school.
Our new Head of School/known as Principal will work closely with the Executive Head across the Alexandra Academy Trust to maintain and develop the positive ethos that reflects our commitment to raising aspirations and achievement.
The Governors/Trustees are seeking to appoint a Head of School/ known as Principal who:
• is passionate about achieving the best from all our children through consistent, high quality teaching
• influences, motivates and inspires others to achieve strong educational outcomes
• is passionate about safeguarding children, inclusion and a child’s right to fully participate
• is an excellent communicator who can build strong partnerships with parents/carers and the wider community
• can lead change in a creative and innovative manner
• embraces challenges and always strives for the best
• is committed to working in partnership with other schools within the Trust
We invite you to become a part of:
• a team of enthusiastic teachers, support staff, Governors and Trustees who are committed to continuous school improvement for our amazing children
• an environment in which children enjoy school, are keen to learn and eager to take part in activities, where every child really does matter
• a school with a stimulating learning environment both internally and externally
The children want a Principal/Head of School who is fair, consistent and fun. Someone who is willing to listen to their ideas and value them.
Applying for the job
If you would like to discuss the vacancy with the Executive Head, please telephone the Trust on 01270 814048 or e mail email@example.com.
The application pack can be found on our website- www.haslington.cheshire.sch.uk.
Interested candidates please complete the application form and supporting letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 font size 12 and return to Mrs Zoe Holloway via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
516 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Monks Coppenhall Academy
Welcome to our wonderful school here at Haslington. We offer a friendly, vibrant and enriched learning environment where every child matters. Our inclusive ethos nurtures and celebrates the diversity across our school, built around a positive and engaging curriculum.
We converted to Academy status on April 1st 2021 and we are very proud to be a member of the Alexandra Academy Trust. Our school is situated at the heart of the community in the centre of the village of Haslington. We are a one and a half form entry school with a maximum intake number of 45 pupils per year group. We currently have 264 pupils on role and in 2017, we were delighted to be awarded a ‘good’ rating from Ofsted.
Here at Haslington, we focus on the development of the whole child, building life-long skills to move into an ever-changing world. An emphasis is put into teaching the basic skills, through repetition and SMART ways of helping our children build independence and a love of learning. We pride ourselves on recognising individual skills of children such as sporting, practical, musical and artistic talent.
Our Character-Building, Commando Joe curriculum focuses on achievement based around ‘RESPECT’, Resilience, Empathy, Self-awareness, Passion, Excellence, Communication and Teamwork.
We want every child to reach their full potential, measuring the impact of their resilience.
Arranging a visit to Monks Coppenhall Academy
Visits to the school will be facilitated in line with government guidance and therefore places are limited in order to maintain social distancing; please contact Mrs Zoe Holloway by e-mail (email@example.com) to arrange a visit on one of the dates below.
Tuesday 20th April 9.30am
Tuesday 20rd April 1.30pm
Tuesday 20th April 4:00pm