Teacher, SEN specialist
TMPS/UPS plus SENDCo allowance
Holly Lodge Primary Academy is looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Inclusion Leader to join our friendly and supportive Senior Leadership Team. Holly Lodge Primary Academy is part of The Kite Academy Trust, a trust comprising of 9 local primary academies. The MAT already has a strong culture of partnership work and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of an Inclusion Leader team to give mutual support across the nine academies.
We invite applications from practitioners who are committed to raising the achievement of all vulnerable children in our academies. We would welcome teachers who are looking for a full-time position to join our team of Inclusion Leaders.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners who can demonstrate the following:
• The ability to develop, evaluate and implement the academy’s Special Educational Needs policy and provision, leading on the deployment of resources.
• Support all staff in identifying, assessing and planning to meet the needs of all vulnerable pupils.
• The ability to liaise effectively with parents/carers and a range of specialists and agencies to plan and evaluate provision.
• Be able to lead, develop and manage the academy’s Inclusion team.
• Be an active member of the Kite Inclusion Team.
• The ability to motivate, lead and inspire colleagues.
• High aspirations for all children with a desire to raise standards.
• A commitment to professional development.
The Kite will offer the successful candidates:
• The opportunity to be part of a team of Inclusion Leaders who will support each other with the work associated with this post.
• Excellent opportunities for CPD within the Kite Academy Trust.
• The opportunity for career progression within the Kite.
Visits to the academies are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Holly Lodge office on 01252 548390 if you would like to make an appointment.
This post will also be advertised on E-teach and The Kite Academy Trust website, where the information can be downloaded, including an application form. Please return application forms through Eteach or register on The Kite website to complete an application here.
Closing date: midday, Monday 17th May 2021
Interviews to be held on Thursday 27th May 2021
SEN allowance, discounted childcare if your child is a pupil at one of the Kite academies, priority admissions arrangements for pupils of current staff.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 4 to 11
418 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Holly Lodge Primary Academy
Holly Lodge is set in Ash Vale in a suburban community which is happy, caring and inclusive. Learning is fun at Holly Lodge; our curriculum is vibrant and exciting! The staff deliver lessons that promote thinking by inquisitive minds. Our curriculum includes specialised P.E, French and learning in our extensive outdoor area. Support is provided by parents and the local community which includes a very active PTA and supportive Governing Body. We strive to ensure our environment is safe and one where each child can reach his or her full potential.
Arranging a visit to Holly Lodge Primary Academy
Visits to Holly Lodge are welcomed and can be arranged by calling the office on 01252 548390