- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Part time
Two Days a week (0.4)
- Contract type
Dunston Primary and Nursery Academy are looking for a passionate, creative and nurturing individual to join our innovative and forward-thinking school from Easter 2022.
Our school is ready to commence a period of exciting changes and we are looking for an inspiring teacher who will help develop, support and implement these, to enable our children to have the best start in their educational journey.
We are looking to appoint a confident and experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher with a sound understanding of teaching and learning.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Enjoys working with children and is driven in making a difference in their lives
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner, able to model good practice
- Is positive and forward thinking
- Is keen to develop professionally
- Is committed to working in partnership and able to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Is supportive of colleagues
- Supports children to develop lifelong skills and prepare them for the modern world.
We can offer you:
- a welcoming and supportive school and Trust
- enthusiastic and happy children who love to learn
- supportive, positive, and hard-working colleagues
- collaboration and support from other schools within Cavendish Learning Trust.
- personalised professional development opportunities.
If you have any further questions or you would like a discussion about the role or would like to arrange a visit, please see the section on ‘How to Apply and Visit our Academy’ in the candidate information pack.
Applying for the job
Please submit a fully completed application form ( attached ) supported by a personal statement which details your reasons for applying and how your experience meets the requirements outlined in this pack. More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 294 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Dunston Primary and Nursery Academy
Dunston Primary and Nursery Academy has almost 300 pupils on roll and is situated in the market town of Chesterfield, Derbyshire serving the community of Dunston and the surrounding areas.
Arranging a visit to Dunston Primary and Nursery Academy
Visits to Dunston Primary and Nursery Academy are highly recommended and warmly welcomed.
To arrange an appointment, please contact the Head of Academy, Fiona O’Hara via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01246 450601. Visits will be undertaken within current Covid guidelines and therefore may be carried out virtually to meet these