Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Contract: Full time permanent
Start date: Required from 1st September 2021
Salary: MPS/UPS (NQTs are welcome to apply) The Academy Council of Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint an outstanding, skilled and highly motivated KS2 class teacher to join our team.
We are also looking to appoint the right person to the position of English Subject Leader with a TLR2a. If you would like to be considered for this role please indicate this in your application and supporting statement.
We are looking for
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated, energetic, creative and innovative teacher who works with pace and challenge
• A high expectation for teaching and learning for learners of all abilities
• Someone who is forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work professionally with the team
• The ability to work towards deadlines
• Commitment to safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children
• A teacher who is supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos and will commit to the wider life of the school
• A teacher with a passionate belief in the inclusion of all children and the ability to respond to the challenge of inclusion
• An individual who has the skills required for effective team and partnership work
In return we can offer
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
• A strong Catholic ethos recognised as ‘Outstanding’ S48 RE Inspection November 2017
• A school that is recognised again as ‘Good’ by Ofsted February 2020 Inspection
• An aspirational school that is striving to be outstanding
• Well motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A hard working and committed staff team
• Good relationships with parents, parish and wider community
• A committed and supportive Academy Council
• A commitment to your continued professional development
• An opportunity to play a pivotal role in the school’s future development
We also are looking to appoint the right person to the position of English Subject Leader with a TLR2a. If you would like to be considered for this role please indicate this in your application and supporting statement.
Applying for the job
Please read the notes to applicants and return a completed application and supplementary documents by email directly to our business manager at email@example.com.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
Up to 210 pupils
4 to 11
About Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, a Voluntary Academy
'We plant the seeds that one day will grow.
We water seeds already planted, knowing that they hold future promise.'
Saint Oscar Romero
“I want this school to provide the highest quality education to all of our pupils irrespective of their background and to inspire them to achieve their potential and become outstanding individuals who grow up to make postive contributions to our society.”
Sacred Heart is a Catholic school with a unique mission to provide the very best education both academically and spiritually for our strong and inclusive community. Developing children’s faith is a central part of the school’s mission. We are committed to all aspects of safeguarding for the children in our care, we expect all our staff, volunteers and visitors to promote the wellbeing of all our children.
We always have high expectations of our pupils and strive to develop every child’s unique abilities with a well rounded and purposeful curriculum that meets the needs of our children.
We believe in the importance of a close partnership between home, school and parish, and continually maintain and strengthen these as they are key to our success.
Arranging a visit to Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, a Voluntary Academy
Visits to the school are welcome on the following dates: W/C 21/06/21 & WC 28/06/21. Contact the school office on 0113 3206290 to arrange.