- £25,714 - £36,961 per annum
KS1 Class Teacher job summary
Kirk Smeaton Church of England Primary School
Main Street, Kirk Smeaton, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 3JY
Tel: 01977 620497
From September 2022, the children and governing body of Kirk Smeaton CE Primary School wish to appoint a Key stage 1 teacher. We are looking for a teacher with experience in Y1 and Y2 to lead the KS1 classroom.
Pay scale: MPS/UPS
Job start date: September 2022
End date: Permanent
Application closing date: Monday 16th May at 9am.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 16th May and interviews will be in school on Wednesday 25th May.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Are an enthusiastic, friendly and hard-working professional who is an excellent practitioner.
• Have the highest expectations and are committed to ensuring that all our pupils achieve their full potential.
• Have a passion for teaching and drive to improve your own practice.
• Are both inspirational and innovative in your teaching, encouraging children to develop as reflective and independent learners.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a team.
• Have a good sense of humour and are committed to playing an active role in the whole life of school.
We can offer you:
• A good school which is committed to achieving excellence.
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy being challenged in their learning and want to achieve their very best.
• The opportunity to work with outstanding professionals.
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff and governing body.
• An exciting and rewarding challenge through which you can develop and refine your teaching and future management skills.
• The opportunity to work with other schools to develop CPD.
For further information, please contact school. Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email.
Kirk Smeaton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. We have a robust Child Protection Policy and all staff will receive training relevant to their role at induction and throughout employment at the School. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service criminal records check for work with children.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Kirk Smeaton Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 116 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
At Kirk Smeaton Church of England Primary School we believe that every child has a talent to be nurtured.
Every child who attends our school, regardless of their gender, race, culture, or disability, are given the same opportunities, encouragement and inspiration to achieve their full potential. We nurture our children as individuals; helping them every day to develop emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Kirk Smeaton Church of England Primary School believes in success for all
We have five main aims to help us achieve our vision of ensuring success for all:
All this is incorporated in the schools ethos statement;
'Let God's love shine as we care for each other and learn together.'