- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 2
- Fixed term - Two terms until 31st August 2024 (possibility of extending)
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
- This role is working within UKS2 so relevant experience would be advantageous
- We want a teacher who will work with the headteacher and colleagues to create, inspire and
embody the Christian vision, ethos and culture of this Church school, securing
its Christian vision with all members of the school community
- Is a strong classroom practitioner who will inspire and motivate our
- Has strong positive behaviour management practice
- Is highly organised with excellent interpersonal skills
- Is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives
- Is committed to inclusive education
- Will proactively create and maintain an environment for teaching and
learning that empowers children to achieve their highest potential
- Has the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- An interest in Science
What the school offers its staff
- A strong Christian ethos which focuses on the whole child
A school full of hardworking and enthusiastic learners
- Fully committed and supportive governing board and parents
- A hardworking and passionate staff
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
Commitment to safeguarding
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS clearance. As part of our robust safer recruitment process, online searches will be carried out on shortlisted applicants.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cinnamon Brow CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- School size
- 309 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
Cinnamon Brow C.E. Primary School is a one and a half form entry Church of England primary school. With a strong Christian ethos, we have good links to our local church, Christ Church Padgate CofE Church. Our location, in the centre of Cinnamon Brow, next to the Farm Club and local shop, means we are well able to serve the community of Cinnamon Brow and that of the surrounding area.
With over 300 children on roll and a dedicated team of over 40 staff, we aim to give our children the very best quality learning experiences with excellent provision to enable them to achieve their full potential.
The vision of our school, based on Jeremiah 29:11 : For I know the plans I have for you... plans to give you hope and a future,' keeps us focused on this desire.
We received a good grading from Ofsted in 2021 and continue to strive to improve our school and ensure our children receive the very best education that we can provide.
Arranging a visit to Cinnamon Brow CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Four Oaks Primary School
39 Davy Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L5 1XP
Teacher of KS2
Marus Bridge Primary School
Kelvin Grove, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 6SP