- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
Required for January 2022, the Governors of this successful Catholic Primary School welcome applications from experienced and inspirational teachers who wish to join this vibrant community and dedicated staff team. We are looking for a teacher who can contribute to the school’s success through leading in key areas across the school including catch-up/pupil premium funding. Candidates should be either practising Catholics or show a willingness to fully and actively support and nurture the Catholic ethos and life of the school.
We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher who:
• is an innovative, dedicated and highly effective classroom teacher, committed to high standards of teaching and learning
• is able to take a leading role in a key curriculum area
• can lead and manage on a whole school priority
• has high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• has an excellent knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum
• is able to work effectively as part of a team and form positive relationships throughout our school community
What you will find at St Catherine’s:
• a positive caring ethos based upon the values of the Catholic faith
• excellent professional development opportunities to enhance your career
• happy and enthusiastic pupils from many different cultures and backgrounds who are eager to learn
• the opportunity to play a key role in the school’s development
• active and supportive governors, parents and parish community
• a strong culture of improvement in all aspects of school life
Informal visits to the school are welcomed although we recommend scanning the QR code to view the School Video Tour as an alternative. An application pack and other relevant documents can be found on the school website, where further information about our school can be found www.stcatherines.newcastle.sch.uk.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 195 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About St Catherine's Catholic Primary School
A single form Catholic primary school in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne, we are part of the Bishop Bewick Catholic Education Trust. Our school family is a diverse, happy and supportive community that has high aspirations for all our pupils.
We recommend that you watch the School Video Tour on the job advert and to visit the school website at https://www.stcatherines.newcastle.sch.uk to find out more about our school.
Arranging a visit to St Catherine's Catholic Primary School
Candidates should watch the school video tour via the job advert and can contact school for a telephone conversation with the headteacher on 0191-232-6803