KS2 Teacher - UPR
This job expired on 20 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
September 2023 or sooner if possible
20 April 2023 at 5pm
24 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
- Upper Pay Range 2018
What skills and experience we're looking for
Ideally, the successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner.
- Be highly motivated, resourceful and keen to ensure the highest possible standard of pupil achievement and personal development.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Have the ability to motivate and engage pupils with their learning.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to support the Christian ethos of the school.
What the school offers its staff
Our school can offer:
- The opportunity to work with experienced, committed and enthusiastic staff.
- Inspiring indoor and outdoor learning environments to work in.
- An ethos that promotes exciting ways of learning.
- Support for your professional development.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Longnor CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 108 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Longnor CofE Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01743 718493
Arranging a visit to Longnor CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Clee Hill Community Academy
Tenbury Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 3NE
Perton First School
Manston Drive, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, WV6 7LX
St Laurence CofE Primary School
Jockeyfield, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1TP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Shrewsbury and Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin