Level 1/Apprentice EYFS Teaching Assistant
St John With St Michael Church of England Primary School, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL12 8EP
This job expired on 15 July 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
15 July 2022 at 12pm (midday)
1 July 2022
About St John With St Michael Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 119 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
St John with St Michael CE Primary School is a very special place to work. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant, with a clear pedagogy which aligns with our vision, a strong commitment to their own professional development and wanting to continually improve our offer for our children through open, honest and reflective teamwork.
We can offer you a well- established team of highly professional and dedicated staff who work as one team in the best interests of our children.
We will be uncompromising and relentless in our drive for the very best for every single child and their unique circumstances. If you think you are the right person to join our team, please do find out more on our website: http://www.sjsm.lancs.sch.uk
• Happy, friendly and enthusiastic children who love school life.
• A strong team of dedicated staff.
• A supportive community of parents and carers, who want to work with us to give their children a successful start in life.
• A partnership with our Academy Trust committed to providing the very best professional development opportunities.
Arranging a visit to St John With St Michael Church of England Primary School
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment on 01706 852614.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed