- Fixed term (until 31.8.23)
- Grade 4 £12,132 to £13,133 per year (Actual)
Level 2 Teaching Assistant job summary
How would you like to work each day with happy and enthusiastic children and staff in a friendly school? Can you work with others to achieve high standards and do you have excellent interpersonal skills?
We are seeking to appoint a skilled Teaching Assistant to join our teaching team in September 2022 to provide learning and pastoral support, enabling individual children to access the curriculum.
• A lovely place to work.
• Children who enjoy coming to school, relish learning and behave well.
• A team of friendly dedicated staff, leadership team and governors.
• A strong commitment to staff development.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience of working in a classroom environment supporting children, including those with additional needs, and an understanding of the primary school curriculum.
• Has a minimum of NVQ Level 2 / other relevant qualification linked to the requirements of this position.
• Has a good standard in literacy and numeracy.
• Has the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, parents, staff and outside agencies
• Can support children with their behaviour and emotions and promote good behaviour through positive interactions with children.
• Believes that children deserve the best and are prepared to go the extra mile.
• Is calm and patient and able to see the potential in all of our pupils and be aspirational for them.
• Be confident at using ICT and willing to learn new skills.
Please see the job description and employee specification for more details.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, by prior appointment. Please apply for this job using the North Lincolnshire application form. For any further details please contact Wendy Howlett (Deputy Headteacher) at the school.
Berkeley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The full version of our Recruitment of ex offenders and Disclosure and Barring Service procedure can be accessed from our website.
Closing date: 12 noon on the 24 June 2022.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Berkeley Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 618 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Welcome to our school website. Berkeley Primary School opened in September 2016, made up of two successful schools, the former infant and junior schools. We have a dedicated team of staff all with the same aim - to provide the very best education and experiences for your child during their primary years. We are committed to ensuring that Berkeley Primary, though a large school, will maintain the special warmth and positive outlook that the previous schools were known for.
We never lose sight of the importance of basic skills in English and Maths. In addition, we strive to provide excellent opportunities for children to shine in many other areas including sport, music, drama, art and computing. We expect children to make good educational progress and be proud of their own and their school's achievements.